- 14th July 2023People with acid reflux experience heartburn, bloating, nausea, dry cough, burping, chronic sore throat, hiccups, weight loss, and regurgitation of sour acids. Omeprazole can help treat and prevent these...
- 27th June 2023According to statistics, about 20% of adults in developed countries suffer from acid reflux. Medication, like Losec tablets, is the first line of defence against this chronic condition. But diet also plays...Read More
- 18th June 2023Migraine is a neurological condition with far-reaching implications on work and social life. It can affect productivity, interpersonal dynamics, relationships, and mental health. But migraine shouldn’t...Read More
- 18th June 2023Doctors recommend several medications to manage acid reflux. Gastro-resistant tablets are the go-to treatment option for people with acid reflux. You can buy proton-pump inhibitors (PPIs), like Lansoprazole...Read More
- 9th June 2023Although asthma can’t be cured, you can manage its symptoms using inhalers. You can buy an asthma inhaler online from registered pharmacies. But there are three types of inhalers, including preventers...Read More
- 29th May 2023Advances in the medical field have provided several treatment options for men with erectile dysfunction (ED). Doctors prescribe tadalafil (Cialis) or sildenafil (Viagra) to treat ED. Both are safe and...Read More