Nasonex nasal spray is a prescription medication that can help relieve your allergy and hay fever symptoms.
- Type of corticosteroid nasal spray
- Used to control inflammatory response from allergic rhinitis
- To be used in the nose only
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Next Day Delivery Available
Registered UK Pharmacy Number 1039428
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Do you suffer from allergies or hay fever? Nasal congestion, sneezing, and runny nose can make you miserable and disrupt your daily life.
Nasonex nasal spray is a prescription medication that can help relieve your allergy and hay fever symptoms. It works by reducing inflammation in your nasal passages. Nasonex is safe and effective for adults and children 2 years of age and older.
With Nasonex nasal spray, you can start to feel relief from your allergy and hay fever symptoms in just a few days. Nasonex is also non-drowsy, so you can continue to go about your day without feeling tired.
- Relieves nasal congestion, sneezing, and runny nose due to allergies and hay fever
- Safe and effective for adults and children 2 years of age and older
- Starts to work in just a few days
The most common side effects of Nasonex nasal spray are mild and go away on their own. These side effects may include:
- Sore throat
- Nasal dryness or irritation
- Change in taste or smell
Less common side effects of Nasonex nasal spray may include:
- White patches or sores in the nose
- Eye problems, such as blurred vision or increased eye pressure
- Ear problems, such as ringing in the ears or hearing loss
- Slowed growth in children
- Allergic reactions, such as hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- If you experience any of these side effects, stop using Nasonex nasal spray and contact your doctor immediately.
Nasonex nasal spray is generally safe for most people to use. However, it is important to talk to your doctor before using Nasonex nasal spray if you have any of the following conditions:
- Recent nasal surgery or injury
- Nasal ulcers or sores
- High blood pressureHeart disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid problems
Nasonex nasal spray may interact with other medications you are taking. Be sure to tell your doctor about all of the medications you are taking before starting Nasonex nasal spray. If you are considering using Nasonex nasal spray, be sure to talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits.
To Order Nasonex nasal spray, simply complete a quick online assessment to ensure that Nasonex nasal spray is right for you. Once you have completed the assessment and placed your order, you can expect to receive your nasal spray on the NEXT DAY. Order your Fexofenadine Tablets today and start feeling better tomorrow!
Patient Information Leaflet (from EMC): https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10299.pdf
|Name||Mr Suhail Jamil|
First blow your nose then remove the protective cap from the product. Before the first use, press the pump several times until you get an even spray. Spray two sprays into each nostril keeping your head upright, do not tilt your head back. Wipe the nozzle and replace the protective cap. This should be done once in the morning and once in the evening. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Can I use Nasonex nasal spray with antihistamines?
Yes. There are no interactions between the two.
Is Nasonex nasal spray a steroid?
Yes, therefore this medication should not be used for more than 3 months.
Side effects include:
- Nose bleeds
- Sore nose or throat
- Nasal irritation
Once your order has been approved by our UK medical team it will be dispatched via Royal mail. All orders are sent using a tracked and signed for service.
Royal Mail 48 | £4.25
Your order will usually be delivered to you in 2-3 working days.
RM 24 (Next working day) | £7.49
Your order will usually be delivered to you in 1 working day.
Beconase Aqueous Nasal Spray
Dymista Nasal Spray
Avamys Nasal Spray
|1 spray Bottle||£14.99