Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12 50mcg Tablets
Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12 50mcg Tablets
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12 or cobalamin) is a vitamin supplement. Commonly used to treat and prevent vitamin B12 deficiency. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Supports your immune system
- Prevents anemia
- Reduces fatigue and weakness
- Improves cognitive function and memory
- Boosts energy levels
- Promotes healthy red blood cell formation
- Supports healthy nervous system
- Take daily as suggested
- Food Supplement
- Price Much Guarantee
- Next Day Delivery Available
Registered UK Pharmacy Number 1039428
About Cyanocobalamin Tablet
Cyanocobalamin is a synthetic form of vitamin B12. If you're not getting enough vitamin B12 from your diet or have difficulty absorbing it, Cyanocobalamin Tablets can help.
Vitamin B12 is essential for producing healthy red blood cells and maintaining a healthy nervous system. It's also important for a healthy immune system, and heart health. It's an effective way to treat vitamin B12 deficiency and prevent anemia.
Cyanocobalamin is found naturally in animal foods, such as meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and dairy products. It is also available in fortified foods, such as breakfast cereals and soy milk.
The Suggested daily intake (RDI) of vitamin B12 for adults is 2.4 micrograms (mcg). However, some people may require more vitamin B12, such as pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and people over 50.
What is Cyanocobalamin used for?
Cyanocobalamin Tablets are primarily used to treat and prevent vitamin B12 deficiency, which can cause a variety of health problems, including anemia, fatigue, weakness, and nerve damage. Here are the specific uses of Cyanocobalamin:
- ✅ Treats and prevents vitamin B12 deficiency
- ✅ Improves energy levels and reduces fatigue
- ✅ Helps maintain healthy red blood cells and nervous system
- ✅ May protect against heart disease, stroke, and dementia
- ✅ Talk to your doctor if you're concerned about your vitamin B12 levels
How do Cyanocobalamin Tablets work?
Cyanocobalamin Tablets help you get the vitamin B12 you need to maintain healthy red blood cells and a healthy nervous system. It works by increasing levels of vitamin B12 in the blood.
They come in an easy-to-swallow tablet form and may take a few weeks to show noticeable improvement. You may need regular blood tests to monitor your vitamin B12 levels.
Who Should Take Cyanocobalamin Tablets?
Some people may need to take cyanocobalamin supplements if they do not get enough of the vitamin from their daily foods. Cyanocobalamin Tablets are a safe and effective way to treat vitamin B12 deficiency. Recommended for people who:
- ❇️ Are not getting enough vitamin B12 from their diet
- ❇️ Have difficulty absorbing vitamin B12
- ❇️ Have pernicious anemia
- ❇️ Have had stomach surgery
- ❇️ Have a condition that affects vitamin B12 absorption, (Crohn's disease)
What are the symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency?
Symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency can include:
- Fatigue (tired or weary) and Weakness
- Pale or yellowish skin (pallor)
- Numbness in the hands and feet
- Difficulty concentrating and Memory problems
- Mood changes, such as depression or irritability
- Digestive issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, or loss of appetite
- Impaired balance and coordination
⚠️ In severe cases, a vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to neurological damage, characterized by impaired coordination, muscle weakness, and vision problems.
⚠️ If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to have a baby, talk to your doctor before taking Cyanocobalamin Tablets. Package leaflet: Information for the patient
⚠️ KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN
|Name||Mr Suhail Jamil|
1 to 3 tablets daily as directed by your healthcare professional.
- It is important to take your vitamin B12 supplements at the same time each day.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 supplements can interact with some medications, so it is important to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking before starting a vitamin B12 supplement.
- ❌ Do not take this medicine during pregnancy (unless your doctor has recommended)
- Store below 25C in a dry place, protect from light.
What is the mechanism of action of Cyanocobalamin?
Cyanocobalamin is manufactured vitamin B12 supplement. It works by boosting your vitamin B12 levels, which are important for keeping your blood cells healthy and your nerves working properly.
Vitamin B12 helps your body make red blood cells that carry oxygen throughout your body. If you don't have enough vitamin B12, you might feel tired, weak, or have trouble breathing. Taking cyanocobalamin can help reduce these symptoms, but only if they're caused by a lack of vitamin B12.
How long does Cyanocobalamin Tablets take to work?
Cyanocobalamin works by gradually increasing your vitamin B12 levels. This process may take a few weeks, so you may not experience immediate relief from your symptoms. However, with continued treatment, you should start to feel better over time.
How long do I have to take Cyanocobalamin?
The duration of your cyanocobalamin treatment depends on your individual needs and how your body responds to the treatment. You may be able to stop taking cyanocobalamin once your vitamin B12 levels are normal, but you may need to take it for life if you have a vitamin B12 deficiency due to dietary factors or absorption issues.
Your doctor will monitor your vitamin B12 levels regularly to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
Most people do not experience any side effects from taking cyanocobalamin tablets. However, it is still important to be aware of the potential side effects, which are typically mild and infrequent.
Possible side effects:
- Itchy rash
- Severe allergic reaction
- Acne-like rash
- Blister rash
⚠️ These side effects are rare, but if you experience any of them, tell your doctor or pharmacist. Reprting side effect> www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard
- Each coated tablet contains: Cyanocobalamin (as Vitamin B12) 50mcg.
Also contains: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Purified Talc, Colloidal Anhydrous silica, Magnesium Stearate.
Once your order has been approved by our UK medical team it will be dispatched via Royal mail. All orders are sent using a tracked and signed for service.
Royal Mail 48 | £4.25
Your order will usually be delivered to you in 2-3 working days.
RM 24 (Next working day) | £7.49
Your order will usually be delivered to you in 1 working day.
- From £7.49
- From £21.48
- From £13.49
- From £7.99
- From £19.49
- From £11.49
- From £19.99
- From £12.39